Home
Home | Forums | USER CONTROL PANEL | Social Groups | Blogs | Gallery | TUBE | FISTING Movies | Personals | Links | Users List | FAQ | Invite Friends |

Go Back   GayFisters.com > GayFisters.com Discussion Forums > Pre- & Post Fist Fuck

Pre- & Post Fist Fuck Discussions related to before and after fist fuck, preparing yourself, cleaning out, resting, etc.

Join GayFisters.com
Fisting Movies
Watch  Gay Fisting Movies
Top Posters
Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago
Last Post: 1 Week Ago
Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago
Last Post: 12-31-2012
Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago
More...
Mini Stats
Members 1,329 Entries 0
Members Entries
Threads 1,329 Reviews 0
Threads Reviews
Posts 15,706 Polls 6
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 0
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 0
Links Ads
More...

Old 11-02-2007
City: Manhattan

Orientation: Gay
FF Role: Top
Beer enemas

Can anyone tell me about beer enemas? Is beer bad for the internal system if poured in directly? Do you get an immediate buzz? If not, how long would it take to feel anything? I would appreciate any information and testimonial on this, as I have heard some different things.
Old 11-02-2007
pissartist

Whatever you do don't use cold American beer. What you need is traditional warm British beer. That's why we like it warm.
Old 11-03-2007
open4fun1953

I like to pump a litre of white wine (red wine stains sheets, carpet ect) up my arse, after i've washed out i find it helps me open up.
Old 11-03-2007
City: los angeles

FF Role: Bottom
I have this friend who likes to pour or blow beer up my ass then have me squirt it out into his mouth. He is not into fisting just sucking on my ass. Don't believe I ever got drunk but it felt great.
Old 11-05-2007
City: Melbourne

FF Role: Versatile
Caution

I would exercise caution about using any form of alcohol as an enema

Wine and Spirits needs to be MAJORLY diluted - The large intestines function is to remove water/fluid from waste (shit) ... hence why water based lubes disappear during a long session, and why you pee after a long enema, therefore any alcohol in an enema will be absorbed far more rapidly than if you drink it - you could potentially kill someone due to alcohol consumption directly into the bloodstream through the rectum/intestinal lining.

Warm Low alcohol beer seems to be what most people use - Ive seen a hot video where one guy inserts the tip of a beer bottle into one guys arse and shakes it up....

A hanging enema bag should do the trick, and you can control how much is going in.
Old 11-05-2007
open4fun1953

alcohol in your colon

yes you will get drunk very quickly because the absorbsion from the colon is rapid, like all things you have to know when to stop.
I dont have a heavy anal session when i'm working the next day and I know that a litre of wine is just enough for ME
Old 11-06-2007
City: Edmonton

Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Send a message via MSN to gibbx
All the answers have valid points.
I try to clean out (probably twice) before doing the beer enema; absorption is quicker, and less worries about cleanup. Warm beer means less cramping, although you can use cold beer as a punishment enema. You'll need a big buttplug to keep it in!

Best way to give/get a beer/wine enema is by open top bag and a retention enema nozzle. The kind of nozzle depends on the 'ass' receiving the enema.

I also found two applications of a low alcohol more pleasant than one of a higher content. For that matter two smaller ones beat one large one ; say 3/4 -11/2 liter versus 2 plus liters. A pleasant buzz can be had with one liter of beer -or low alcohol wine enema. Interesting cramping and reactions when using a sparkling wine or champagne. Avoid red wine as it can get very messy.

When doing any alcohol content you'll get drunk quickly and you have to be careful to avoid alcohol poisoning; it has lead to death on occasion. That's why the dilution of straight liquor or high alcohol content wine. Even one percent difference in alcohol content makes a big difference in the experience (I noticed); and that goes for the initial application as well as the recovery period afterward (incl. possible hangover). My system doesn't get too upset by it, but some people will have an irregular bowel movement for 4-5 days. Some of that can be alleviated by having another cleansing enema afterward.
Old 11-07-2007
City: N.W. Ohio

They work for me ! Makes the enema harder to hold but I like to to add one beer and two cups of coffee to, some times more of both, to my 4 Qt bag. Will make you piss a lot though.
Old 02-10-2008
City: Manchester

So basically the feeling is just like getting drunk (or slightly) via mouth or does it feel different?
Old 02-10-2008
City: Edmonton

Send a message via MSN to gibbx
Different (for me at least),& quicker. Depending on the type of fluid (and alcohol content) and speed of application, there could be some interesting feeling in your guts.
Hard to describe, but definitely not for everyone.