PDA

View Full Version : best way to stretch open my hole

spb67
11-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Hi Guys I am new to fisting and took my first fist from my partner only a week ago and it was the best thing ever. Have taken it 4 times since then. Hooked on being a fisting bottom.
My question is what is the best way to open up? Is it best to yse my long toys (Up to 18 inch) and insert them and just lie there and get use to the length and keep going inwards till it is too much or buy a big wide but plug?
or both?
I have 5 toys from 8 and 9 ich dildo (fat) a 18inch flexible double ender and 2 other long dildo 10 and 13 inch long and both around 8inch around.
So guys would love to know what else to buy and best way to stretch open to take more of my partners fist and arm.
New and hooked bottom from Australia.
Sean:):):D

HansIndeep
12-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Sean,
Train to the depth and width you want to play. A wide plug may help you condition your muscles to dialate wide, but not condition the deeper areas for a hand or play. Working your ass with a good fucking with each width and depth conditions for real play. Not all can take depth beyond wrist deep. Gentle advancement to larger sizes and depth are the key to long term enjoyment. This is true for each session and your ass training program overall. Increasing 3 sizes of toy/hand each session works well. Just because you got to a size one session does not mean you can start there next session. A long toy inserted deep before (as part of) deeper hand play helps get those deep areas lined up and ready for play. These things will help you get to the super pleasure play with multi O's.

oroves
12-11-2007, 10:43 PM
What about the speculum to dilatate ass?
Does enybody have some expiriance????

OneKinkyTOP
12-11-2007, 11:30 PM
I have used speculums find that they are great for alot of things but not all that good for stretching for a fist.

What has worked best for Me was an inflattible buttplug. insert pump it up and then have the bottom push it out doing it several times and increasing the amount you inflate it. I used this a a submissive that could take huge toys but never My fist , with the inflattible butt plug , My hand was in his hot ass that session and been using it to start opening him since and can be in his ass quickly with ease.

shyguy1987
05-21-2008, 04:40 PM
hey everyone. I am new to the whole fisting scene and am very eager to try. my question is: what is the best way to prepair my ass for a nice fist. I have one butt plug that I can insert with ease and it no longer thrills me. I have tried the glass bottle part of my lava lamp and am able to get it about a quarter of the way in. what can I do to help stretch my ass to prepair it for my first fist.

Tony:confused:

HansIndeep
05-23-2008, 12:08 PM
Hole-O,
To really get your ass ready for manly fucking, including fisting, don't just plug it or shove things in there. Work with increasingly larger toys/dildos and FUCK with them. That means 50 + strokes like a piston. Hundreds of strokes with increasingly larger implements if you can stand the pleasure. Your ass muscles, and nerves (well beyond prostate pleasure) will develop to deliver undescribable estatic bliss. Take days off from training, just like any other muscle development. Use lot's of lube. Friction is not our friend.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Good O's

Lochficker
05-23-2008, 05:13 PM
I have a question: can an anal spray such as "pjur analys me" be helpful? The ingredients are propylene glycol, panthenol, aloe vera, menthol, lauromacrogol, ethanol. It is lidocaine & benzocaine free.
Thanks for your help!

str8jkt
05-24-2008, 07:40 AM
I know that Vagasil works great for taking a slight edge off and leaves it feeling fucking awsome when you use 3 or4 fingers and then your hand.:D

Lochficker
07-06-2008, 11:18 AM
I can give an answer to my own question by practice: it goes deeper but not yet past the knuckles. I think more practice will be helpfull.

pigboy6
08-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Guys, this discussion thread has really been helpful, especially HandsIndeep's advice. I'm a newbie and working my way up just as HandIndeep suggested and I'm in heaven! Can't wait to take my first fist! I'll keep you posted!

bottomless
03-08-2009, 12:18 AM
speculum is not so practical to open up. Yes it can help to enlarge your anus to increasing size, but the sensation is not great. The metal is cold and the rectum and inner tissues need warm and smooth objects. A big buttplug is the best. And when your asscunt is weel open and gaping get bigger and bigger buttplug. When you push it our the suction will draw your insides out and your asslips will be protruding out of the sphincter, to be fingered gently to make them open up even wider.

rodfist
03-08-2009, 02:16 AM
Whilst I enjoy using speculums they're not the best for stretching a hole. Because of their design (the pivot point is just outside the hole) the widest part of the speculum is actually well inside, not on the hole. Pulling a fully-opened speculum out of a hole shows just how wide it is inside. HOWEVER, I enjoy using because they allow finger massaging just inside the hole /on the G spot.

bottomless
03-08-2009, 02:37 AM
rather than speculum, the best is still the buttplug. inflatable buttplugs can be inserted when not fully inflated and then, after you have pumped it up and your insides are extremely stretched, you pull it out gently, and the asscunt will open up and turn into a huge rosebud. If you keep pushing out, the rosebud will stay open longer, (perhaps your mates like to see it and play with it).
Using the inflatable plug every day and increasing the pumping will render your cunt a real MANCUNT, to stay open for good, no way to get back. and that s lovely and the feeling you get, when your asslips are rubbing against your underwear or pants is great. You can feel the swell of your mancunt literally and phisically in between your buttocks.