PDA

View Full Version : Tip to a buttplug to wear all day

BlackChart
10-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Any of you guys have a tip to a good, and large, buttplug that are comfortably wearing all day, even during work??

I've had that fantasy for a while and now I want to make it real :)

None of the buttplugs I have at the moment are comfortably to wear for a long time, it feels like the base are too wide when walking around with it inserted for some time.

Fistman
10-12-2007, 07:51 PM
hi i used to wear during the day at work a pair of rubber briefs with a nice 5" dildo attached. The base was moulded to the briefs and they were well comfy to wear even for the whole week - did that once and it was fcuking great.

jimatherton
10-13-2007, 06:26 AM
Hi. Interesting goal.

If you just want something inside, why not an apple or orange.

For me, stretching the anus is a big part of the fun!

The Bulldozer series of plugs (3 sizes) is a good one. Much smaller at the "neck", and bigger inside.

Problem I have is that there must be a significantly smaller "neck", and a fairly sharp transition from thick inside to thin to keep it in. Otherwise the harness idea mentioned is great.

Go for it!

Jim

aussiefist
10-13-2007, 03:19 PM
I just wanted to say that I lke all lubes from spit to j-lube as long as it is slippry its good

aussiefist
10-13-2007, 03:24 PM
here are a couple of my ics for your viewing pleasure

analphile
10-14-2007, 01:39 AM
i do wear mine 25/7... the trick is the neck, it should be long... and does the butt plug lock into your ass? ie: can u wear it without squeezing your anus for long periods or does it slip out... i picked the med size "Plow butt plug" it locks in to your arse... as goldie locks said... it's not too big, it's not too small... it's JUST right... http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=SP118RDBKu don't need a harness to keep it in... it's so comfortable i sleep with it in. pick the black model, it's stays black...

boxset
10-17-2007, 10:07 PM
i wear a similar buttplug called a Skiploader. Has a nice shape, stays in, and can be used for long periods of time. The following has a picture and dimensions: http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=SP119HPBK

gibbx
10-19-2007, 12:26 AM
I suspect that it is different for most guys; shape, material, neck and base are all important considerations.
For me, one to wear long periods is this one:
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=SP121STBK

That said, this summer during a hot day I was wearing cutoffs. I had an ordinary medium size buttplug in me, but hadn't tightened my half-harness to keep the plug secured. Anyways, while walking the plug kept popping out and than pushed back in by the harness. It felt like being fucked while walking on the sidewalk, in public!

Lochficker
01-08-2008, 12:41 AM
You can purchase a Plug-Mount-Set at €79.90 here:
http://www.hm-leder.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=2119

PlanNin
01-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Mr-s-leather.com has a buttplug they claim is the most comfortable. Might be worth a look.

GaryE
01-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Any of you guys have a tip to a good, and large, buttplug that are comfortably wearing all day, even during work??

I've had that fantasy for a while and now I want to make it real :)

None of the buttplugs I have at the moment are comfortably to wear for a long time, it feels like the base are too wide when walking around with it inserted for some time.

Here is the plug I currently use when I want to wear one all day:

http://www.leatherpost.com/static/D1218.html

They also have a larger version that is 8.5" in circumference and about .5" taller (it is my new years resolution to take that plug by March). But for some reason I can not find it on the site right now.

I like these models a lot because the bases are kind of rectangular in shape. They fit perfectly between my cheeks.

However when wearing a plug all day (esp at work) I have a few tips for you.

1) Keep the base well lubed during the day. They can chafe something awful. Keeping your anus area shaved helps a ton.

2) Make sure you have a good supply of baby wipes or something similar with you when you go to the bathroom. This is not your house! You can not take the plug over to the sink to clean it off if you have to remove it to defecate.

3) Keep a descent supply of lube with you! I keep j-lube in a syringe from an inkjet printer cartridge refill kit. I took the tip off of the syringe (the tip comes off with a twist) and melted it closed with a candle -- that way the lube can not leak out of the tip. Then fill up the syringe and keep it in your pocket (along with the baby wipes).

Finally you just have to wear your plug to work. I just love wearing mine in public at work etc. It just makes me soooo hot. Especially if the plug is firm enough and large enough to put good pressure on my prostate. It is sooo yummy!

Have fun!

Gary

EastSider
01-26-2008, 03:28 AM
damn...i am just starting on my journey to explore the full power of my ass...had a huge dildo in me all day long....just can't get enough. i love u guys.

smokinkicks
11-18-2008, 10:09 PM
I'm wearing my regular doc johnson right now, but was wondering the same. Let me know if you find anything that you like. I want to work up to wearing it long term, as long as possible every day. Also, any recommendations on diet in order to keep things as easy as possible?

Titters
11-19-2008, 05:49 AM
What about the pants with an inflatable butt plug attached to the inside (like the enema pants) this way u can control how big and the pants and plug will stay put ;)

buttplug
11-21-2008, 06:27 AM
If you want a great plug to wear all day, I totally recommend the "worlds most comfortable butt plug" sold by Mr-S. http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D259.html?id=opbgAAX5
Although it doesn't have a wide part to "keep your hole open", the weight of the metal moving around inside you feels fantastic. I love it! And you can wear it for hours, and now worries about it falling/slipping out.

MiamiPrince
11-21-2008, 03:26 PM
I have the same butt plug and I wear it when I go out and pick up tricks.. I bought a couple styles of thong underwear from koala that have a wide strip in the back with stapes that holds the plug in place.. It works well for me. Although I spend the whole time with a hard on.

meetoo69
12-24-2008, 01:29 PM
im using the Domestic partner "starfighter" buttplug for intensive wear during the day.
it fits nice, at streches my hole. Its comfortable to wear and yet big enough to let yoou know its in.
To make sure it stays in place, im using a G-string
U can see it here.
http://www.premiumtoyz.co.uk/sexshop/product_info.php/info/p69_Starfighter-Large.html

leonicdragon
05-17-2009, 01:07 AM
The first plug I bought was the COLT inflatable plug and then I couldn't keep it in for longer than an hour. Now I can wear it for hours, but I'm trying to find a good sized plug that stays put and is a good size that isn't too expensive. What are your suggestions to under $50 USD? Medium to large size; i want it bigger than a thick dick.

MiamiPrince
05-19-2009, 12:18 PM
I buy all my toys from forttroff.com out of Atlanta. They have good prices, at least I think ($20-$60). My most resent purchase was the "9.5 butt trident". You should take a tape measure and see what the circumference is of what you are currently using so you don't order something too big or too small. I find the shorter/fatter ones are more comfortable to wear for long periods as opposed to taller/thinner ones. But that's me. Also check out the leather thong butt plug holder. Great invention :tongue: - it keeps your plug firmly in place and prevents it from sliding all the way in your ass or slipping out.
Let me (us) know what you decided on and if you are happy with it. BTW: koala menswear has fabric thongs that also work well. You have to search the site for them but the "fraternity boy" is one that I own and enjoy. It's small - kinda hurts my cock - but it has to be so the plug will not pull out.:frown:

injektilo
05-19-2009, 05:08 PM
My most resent purchase was the "9.5 butt trident".

holy shite! i can only aspire to wear my Trident 9.5 for more than 5 minutes!!
congratulations :)

then again, i've only been at the ffist thing for around a year or so. it takes time, i know :)

leonicdragon
05-19-2009, 07:08 PM
yeah, i saw that... i was hoping to stay in the low 20s, but that does look awfully comfortable :)

I was also thinking about FT's inflatable. has anyone used it? Is it the same or better than COLTS? can you actually pump it up and put it in or do you have to deflate it to put it in?

aww... looks like they did away with the one under 30 :(

MiamiPrince
05-20-2009, 02:51 PM
I've been fisting for ten years, and play with my hole everyday! (while in the shower - high water bills) You'll get there.

ynghole
05-20-2009, 08:28 PM
I've heard of the happy hour from Mr S. Man I so want to get one of them!

MiamiPrince
05-22-2009, 11:08 PM
I just checked out that web site."Mr S" -- That butt plug does look cool. The base is narrow but thick. Sometimes mine slides all the way in, so keep that in mind.. Have fun :)

leonicdragon
05-23-2009, 02:52 AM
I'm sure it's comfortable, but what is the point if it only stretches your ring going in and coming out? I'm sure it fees great, but is there any point in stretching your colon?

rodfist
05-23-2009, 03:38 AM
I agree with your point leonicdragon. Much better to get a butt plug in which keeps my hole stretched and use a butt plug harness to keep it in place /let my hole relax round it. (But having said that it's also a great feeling to have a really big butt plug inside with my hole closed round the narrow base and knowing that when I relax the thing is so big it just won't come out without a good pull.....yet)

riderjohnny
05-23-2009, 06:24 AM
my but but plug is 4" across about 10" round and it feels nice when it goes in all the way cant hold it in yet but working on it

rodfist
05-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Got myself a new butt plug yesterday (short fat one that doesn't go in at the bottom). Feels great having my hole permanently kept open. Because it doesn't narrow, I have to use a harness to keep it in place. But it proves difficult to keep enough pressure on base of plug for it to stay fully-in, so.... I'm going to use rope harness over my shuloders to give more tension. (The things we do for sex....).
Hole feels really weired when I take plug out. Feels like it doesn't know what it should do next (Stay open or close up)

http://fetteredpleasures.com/search/squirt/prodSD080.html

dmordmor
05-25-2009, 07:25 PM
I use the Crackstuffers Extra Large Plug with a firm pair of rubber shorts to keep it in.
As an alternative, I use Miss Buttplug (TSX Red Vinyl Toys) Then I don't need the shorts and, it has a wider base. The head of Miss Buttplug gets nicely deep too :biggrin:

dmordmor
05-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Has anyone longer experience with the metal toy "Heavy Cockring With Attached Anal Ball" ? The Anal Ball goes in different sizes. Does it stay it properly ? Is this a solution for 24/7 wear ?

rodfist
05-26-2009, 02:14 AM
Yes, I've got one and use the 60mm ball. Feels great inside. Sometimes tries to slip out but not very often. It's good to crouch & move the ball inside, also to sit on my hole & rock back and forth on the metal bar. Ball inside rubs against my G spot and really gets the juices flowing. Never done 24/7. Longest I've used it is 5 hours (Not because it's aproblem just that the session moves on....)

meetoo69
02-07-2010, 11:56 AM
I'll agree with the one who said, the skiploader (spike hot pursuit) is a comfy plug to wear for extended periods - I have had one in the past and have now ordered a new one, the shape of this is perfect, it let you know it's in there baut the base is narrow enough so you can hide you are wearing a plug.

I'll take the reccomedations how to clean and relube on work into consideration, because I think I too will wear a plug for days...

i'm training with the double banger and the bulldozer, they are almost ready to sink in (get home) and to train my fuckhole I'll need to extend the training, thats what the skiploaders mission is.

meetoo69
02-27-2010, 10:55 AM
I can agree, that either the plow (hasn't tried it) or the skiploader is one of the best to wear all day. Because of the small neck and it's being fairly large, they will both stay in place without a harness to help you. I my self use the skiploader sonetimes with a G-string to hold it firmly in, the G-string is because I allways wear those, love the feelig of the string caressing my manpussy.
But for the most time I wear the skiploader, since I just love the full feeling it gives me, besides it both streches my hole and keep me open.
When I visit my lover I allso have my hole stuffed, but this time to grant him easy acces to my lovehole, and he loves to pull i out and replace it with his big cock.
Back to the reason why wearing a plug all day - well like many others in here I have became a anal whore who just loves to ply with my "pussy". And exercise for the much larger toys ie. streching

open4fun1953
02-28-2010, 03:23 PM
i started with apples and oranges, but now i like heavy metal balls which i found in a local piercing shop, i find that i can leave them in for long periods and their weight keeps them in just the right place. there hard to squeeze in and, i've almost passed out when trying to squeeze them out aided by poppers and a wine enema, sometimes i ca'nt stop cumming when i squeeze them out.
:smile:

slutldn
06-16-2010, 09:19 AM
some years ago me and a fuck buddy luv taking and giving each other fist.
after one such long overnight session when our holes were loose but still slutty we went to wedding dressed in kilts in the traditional way i.e. no underpants, with a buttplug in our arse to see whose arse is still tight.
the fear of a buttplug falling off in the middle of a straight crowd was incredible. we lasted the church service as we were sitting down but only about half an hour and a few drinks later, we felt we could not hold any longer, we went to bathroom and fuck each other shooting the most incredible load.
we left the plugs in the bathroom stall as we were too loose to have them back in and we could not carry them about in the reception...
They were no longer in the stall later....perhaps the groom and bestman found them and use on each other !

AtlantaB
06-17-2010, 01:44 AM
Ha ha. Next time try wearing latex pants to keep the buttplug in. Or use a bigger plug :)